Mull Rally 2020
The Beatson's Building Supplies Mull Rally 2020
The Mull Rally, a closed-road car rally, started as the Tour of Mull in 1969. It was the first event on 'mainland' UK to get an Act of Parliament to be able to close public roads.
The 2020 Mull Rally will take place on the Isle of Mull over the weekend of Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th October.
- Planning going ahead for the October event
- Organising Permit in place from Motorsport UK
- Team pays tribute to the extraordinary efforts of key workers
- Priority is to look after the population, businesses and island life
- Mull Rally regulations to be released in July 2020
Visit the official Beatson's Building Supplies Mull Rally News page for the latest information on the rally.
Read an Oban Times article on preparations for the 2020 Rally from April 14th.
Read the Final Official Classification from the 2019 Rally, held over the weekend of 11th to 13th October 2019.
Sign up for news of any Mull Rally accommodation availability at Back Brae Lodge.
View videos from the Mull Rally on YouTube.