Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available: April 2017
To reserve a stay more than 2 months in advance, only a deposit payment of £60 is required. If you don't see the exact dates you're looking for, you can either enquire about a price for an alternative stay for any available nights, or book available check-in and check-out dates at TripAdvisor or at Airbnb.
The next Mull Music Festival takes place on the weekend of Friday 21st April 2017. This stay has already been booked at Back Brae Lodge. There is no waiting list so to receive an email message as soon as any Mull Music Festival weekend becomes available, sign up for news.
Between October and April (off-peak season) - Short Breaks
- Weekend Breaks normally run from Friday to Monday.
- Midweek Breaks normally run from Monday to Friday.
- Alternative booking start and end dates are often possible.
- Either 2 or 3 nights is the minimum booking period, depending on the time of year and nearness of entry date - please enquire for a price.
Between May and September (peak season) - Full Weeks
- Full Week stays run only from Friday to Friday.
- 7 nights is normally the minimum booking period.
- Occasionally short breaks become available, only where shown in the available stays list.
You can always select more than one stay here for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).