Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
If you don't see the exact dates you're looking for, please ask about a price for an alternative stay for any available nights.
The Mull Music Festival takes place this month. This stay has already been booked at Back Brae Lodge. There is no waiting list so to receive an email message as soon as any Mull Music Festival weekend becomes available, sign up for news.
2019 Monday 08 April 3pm to Thursday 11 April 11am
Midweek Break £255.00
2019 Monday 22 April 3pm to Friday 26 April 11am
Midweek Break £340.00
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
All prices cover one to three adults staying, or parents with children.
To reserve a stay more than 2 months in advance, only a deposit payment of £60 is required.
If you've already stayed at Back Brae Lodge, ask us about a discount on your next stay.
Between October and April (off-peak season) - Short Breaks
- Weekend Breaks normally run from Friday to Monday.
- Midweek Breaks normally run from Monday to Friday.
- Alternative booking start and end dates are often possible - please ask.
- 3 nights is the minimum booking period.
Between May and September (peak season) - Full Weeks
- Full Week stays now run either from Friday to Friday OR from Saturday to Saturday.
- 7 nights is normally the minimum booking period, however 6-night or 8-night bookings may be available - please ask.
- Shorter stays may become available nearer the time.
You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).