Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
3-night stays are also available for any available Breaks this month. If you don't see the exact dates you're looking for, just ask us about an alternative stay for any nights showing here as available.
The Mull Music Festival takes place this month. This stay has already been booked at Back Brae Lodge. There is no waiting list so to receive an email message as soon as any Mull Music Festival weekend becomes available, sign up for news.
2019 Monday 22 April 3pm to Friday 26 April 11am
Midweek Break £272.00
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
All prices cover one to three adults staying, or parents with children.
To reserve a stay more than 2 months in advance, only a deposit payment of £60 is required.
If you've already stayed at Back Brae Lodge, ask us about a discount on your next stay.
You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).
Between October and April (off-peak season)
- Weekend Breaks run from Friday to Monday.
- Midweek Breaks run from Monday to Friday OR any 3 of those nights - just ask us.
- 3 nights is the minimum booking period.
Between May and September (peak season)
- Week stays now run either from Friday to Friday OR from Saturday to Saturday.
- 6-night stays may be available.
- Shorter stays may become available nearer the time.