Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
The Mull Music Festival takes place this month. This stay has already been booked at Back Brae Lodge. There is no waiting list so to receive an email message as soon as any Mull Music Festival weekend becomes available, sign up for news.
2020 Friday 03 April 3pm to Friday 10 April 11am
2020 Saturday 04 April 3pm to Saturday 11 April 11am
2020 Friday 10 April 3pm to Friday 17 April 11am
2020 Saturday 11 April 3pm to Saturday 18 April 11am
2020 Friday 17 April 3pm to Friday 24 April 11am
2020 Saturday 18 April 3pm to Friday 24 April 11am
2020 Monday 27 April 3pm to Friday 01 May 11am
Midweek Break £340.00
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
All prices cover one to three adults staying, or parents with children. To reserve a stay more than 2 months in advance, a deposit payment of £100 is required.
If you've already stayed at Back Brae Lodge, ask us about a discount on your next stay.
Between October and March (off-peak season)
- Weekend Breaks run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
- Midweek Breaks run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning OR any 3 of those nights - just ask us.
- 3 nights is the minimum booking period.
Between April and September (peak season)
- Week stays run from Friday or Saturday.
- 6-Night stays may be available.
- Shorter stays may become available nearer the time.
Dates don't match?
You don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked, if you prefer a shorter stay for the same price. You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).