Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
2020 Friday 05 June 3pm to Friday 12 June 11am
2020 Saturday 06 June 3pm to Saturday 13 June 11am
2020 Friday 12 June 3pm to Friday 19 June 11am
2020 Saturday 13 June 3pm to Saturday 20 June 11am
2020 Saturday 27 June 3pm to Saturday 04 July 11am
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
All prices cover one to three adults staying, or parents with children. To reserve a stay more than 2 months in advance, a deposit payment of £100 is required.
If you've already stayed at Back Brae Lodge, ask us about a discount on your next stay.
Between October and March (off-peak season)
- Weekend Breaks run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
- Midweek Breaks run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning OR any 3 of those nights - just ask us.
- 3 nights is the minimum booking period.
Between April and September (peak season)
- Week stays run from Friday or Saturday.
- 6-Night stays may be available.
- Shorter stays may become available nearer the time.
Dates don't match?
You don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked, if you prefer a shorter stay for the same price. You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).