Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
We have one Week stay remaining.
2021 Friday 21 May 3pm to Friday 28 May 11am
COVID-19 protection in 2020
We want you to be fully confident that you'll arrive in a holiday property that's thoroughly clean, and disinfected for your peace of mind. There'll be a minimum 24-hour vacant window before your arrival, after which our housekeeper will prepare for your stay. Cleaning and disinfecting products will be available at Back Brae Lodge during your stay, so you can maintain hygiene.
Because of the extra time needed for changes between guests, we're asking you to bring your own bedsheets and towels (pillows and duvets are provided, with fresh covers). We expect this will be a temporary measure and will be reviewing it as time goes on. This means that you can be confident laundry will be sanitised to your own standards, and allow us to concentrate on making sure surfaces are properly disinfected before your arrival, without sacrificing the duration of your stay any further.
Remember to check ferry travel to plan your trip on to (and off) the island. Although things are not yet back to 'normal' compared to previous years, you'll find that many Mull tourist businesses are ready to receive you, outdoor activities are still on offer, wildlife is thriving and there are plenty of things to do - unless you're putting your feet up in the house with a movie!
You may want to bring more supplies for catering for yourselves at Back Brae Lodge, in case restaurants and takeaways have limited capacity or shopping at the Co-Op is inconvenient. See a list of local food suppliers and a mouthwatering selection of food on offer for delivery and collection from Tobermory and Mull producers.
Please bear in mind that for us to provide any booked stay in the coming months will depend on any new Scottish Government travel restrictions or Mull island visitor guidance in place for the time of your stay. If you're unable to travel because of national or local restrictions, we'll offer you either a full refund or a change of dates. Read the Mull & Iona COVID-19 Visitor Charter.
As a responsible self catering host and member of the Association of Scotland's Self Caterers, we've followed the ASSC's industry-leading measures for restarting safely and implemented their Enhanced Cleaning Protocols as well as preparing our own risk assessment. We've also signed up to VisitScotland's Good To Go certification for visitor accommodation and committed to Airbnb's Enhanced Cleaning Protocol.
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
- Week stays usually run from Friday or Saturday
- Weekend Breaks usually run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- Midweek Breaks usually run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
- 6-night and 5-night stays are occasionally available
All prices cover two adults staying, or parents with two children. To reserve a stay more than one month in advance, only a deposit payment of £100 is required.
For an alternative stay on any nights shown as available, just ask us. You don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked, if you prefer a shorter stay for the same price. You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).
- 2020 October : Only a couple of stays remaining. The Mull Rally weekend is not bookable and there is no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.
- 2020 November : Weekend and Midweek Breaks are available. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- 2020 December : Stay for 5 or more nights over Christmas.
- 2021 January : One Midweek Break is available. Minimum stay 4 nights.
- 2021 February : Weekend and Midweek Breaks are available. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- 2021 March : Weekend and Midweek Breaks are available. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- 2021 April : 6-night stays and one Week stay are available. The Mull Music Festival weekend is not bookable and there is no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.
- 2021 May : We have one Week stay remaining.
- 2021 June : We're fully booked.
- 2021 July : We have one 6-night stay remaining.
- 2021 August : Week stays and one 6-night stay are available.
- 2021 September : Midweek Breaks and Week stays are available.
- 2021 October : One 6-night stay is available. The Mull Rally weekend is not bookable and there is no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.