Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays Available
Select a stay here then continue to payment.
There are no stays available here.
Try another date or type of stay.
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
- Week stays usually run from Friday or Saturday
- Weekend Breaks usually run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- Midweek Breaks usually run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
- 6-night and 5-night stays are occasionally available
All prices cover two adults staying, or parents with two children. To reserve a stay more than one month in advance, a deposit payment of £100 is required.
For a longer stay including any nights shown as available here, just ask us for a price. You can select more than one consecutive stay here for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks). If you prefer a shorter stay, you don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked.
- 2021 April to October is fully booked.
- 2021 November: Weekend and Midweek Break (or longer) stays are available in November.
- 2021 December: Christmas week, Hogmanay (New Year) week and other Weekend and Midweek Break stays (or longer) are now available in December.
- 2022 January: Weekend and Midweek Break (or longer) stays are available in January.
- 2022 February: Weekend and Midweek Break (or longer) stays are available in February.
- 2022 March: Week stays are available in March.
- 2022 April: Midweek Break, 6-night and Week stays are available in April 2022. The 2022 Mull Music Festival weekend is not available and there's no waiting list. Sign up for news to hear if any Mull Music Festival stay becomes available.
- 2022 May: Week stays are available in May 2022.
- 2022 June: Week stays are available in June 2022.
- 2022 July: Week stays are available in July 2022.
- 2022 August: Week stays are available in August 2022.
- 2022 September: Week stays and a Midweek Break are available in September 2022.