5-Night Stays Available
There are no stays available here - try another date or type of stay.
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
- Week stays usually run from Friday or Saturday
- Weekend Breaks usually run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- Midweek Breaks usually run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
- 6-night and 5-night stays are occasionally available
All prices cover two adults staying, or parents with two children. To reserve a stay more than one month in advance, only a deposit payment of £100 is required.
For an alternative stay on any nights shown as available, just ask us. You don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked, if you prefer a shorter stay for the same price. You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).
- A few remaining stays before August 2021 are expected to become available soon, once the Scottish Government announces the relaxation of travel restrictions - sign up for news.
- 2021 August : We're fully booked this month.
- 2021 September : We're fully booked this month.
- 2021 October : One 6-night stay remains. The Mull Rally weekend is not bookable and there's no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.
- Autumn/Winter and 2022 stays will become available soon - sign up for news.
We may ask you to bring your own bedsheets and towels for your stay (all pillows and duvets are provided, with freshly laundered undercover protectors). This means that you can be confident laundry will be sanitised to your own standards. If this is going to be difficult for you, just let us know and we may be able to make other arrangements.
Find out about other COVID-19 hygiene measures we're taking, and any restrictions currently in place.