Tobermory Restaurants & Shops
Tobermory's Main Street
A marvellous variety of life in a Scottish island's coastal holiday town. From South to North:
Let us know if you have a change for something on this page.
Restaurant reviews and things to do in Tobermory
- Tobermory restaurant, shop and activity reviews - from Back Brae Lodge guests
- Restaurants in Tobermory - dining out reviews from TripAdvisor
- Things to do and places to eat - from TripAdvisor
- Eating out in Tobermory - from Explore Tobermory
- Tobermory restaurants - from Google Search
- The Mull & Iona Food Trail
- Things to Do in Tobermory - top rated activities from TripAdvisor
Things to do on Mull
The island of Mull offers many natural attractions and activities including sailing, fishing, birdwatching, marine wildlife trips, hillwalking and much more.
- Visit Mull and Iona - activities, guides and events
- What's On this year on Mull - the Round & About Events Diary
- Mull & Iona Arts Trail
- Things to do and attractions - from Explore Mull
- An Tobar and Mull Theatre offer a superb selection of year-round music, visual arts and theatre
- Things to Do with Children from Visit Mull and Iona
- The Mull Music Festival takes place over the last weekend in April each year
- The Mull Rally takes place mid-October each year
- Tobermory was the setting and main location for the BBC children's television programme Balamory
Local news and information
The Oban Times is the main local newspaper.
Round & About is an independent monthly magazine established serving the islands of Mull, Iona, Ulva and the surrounding area.
For up-to-date Tobermory and Mull-related information, visit Tobermory.co.uk
More about Tobermory and Mull
This information was last checked on .