Ask About Back Brae Lodge self catering cottage
Check the stay dates currently available to book here first. If your preferred nights aren't shown as bookable in a stay, we almost certainly won't be able to offer you them. If they are shown as available, let us know the exact dates you're interested in.
Join our email list for news on accommodation availability in future.
Back Brae Lodge accommodation enquiries only
We won't be able to answer questions about…
- travel to Mull, ferry information and bookings - we don't represent the ferry company - contact CalMac instead
- the Mull Music Festival - we don't represent the festival - check to see if accommodation is available with us
- the Mull Rally - we don't represent the Rally - check to see if accommodation is available with us
- one-night or two-night stays - our minimum stay is usually three nights or more, depending on the time of year - try a local hotel, or bed and breakfast
- accommodation for more than our maximum occupancy of one adult couple with two children aged 12 or under
- recommendations for other accommodation in Tobermory or general tourist advice - try VisitScotland
This information was last checked on .