All Available Tobermory Holiday Cottage Stays
2021 Sunday 11 April 3pm to Saturday 17 April 11am
2021 Saturday 17 April 3pm to Friday 23 April 11am
2021 Saturday 1 May 3pm to Friday 07 May 11am
2021 Friday 21 May 3pm to Friday 28 May 11am
2021 Saturday 14 August 3pm to Friday 20 August 11am
2021 Friday 27 August 3pm to Thursday 02 September 11am
2021 Monday 13 September 3pm to Friday 17 September 11am
Midweek Break £350.00
2021 Friday 24 September 3pm to Friday 01 October 11am
2021 Saturday 25 September 3pm to Saturday 02 October 11am
2021 Friday 01 October 3pm to Thursday 07 October 11am
What's The Story To Stay In Tobermory?
- Week stays usually run from Friday or Saturday
- Weekend Breaks usually run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- Midweek Breaks usually run from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
- 6-night and 5-night stays are occasionally available
All prices cover two adults staying, or parents with two children. To reserve a stay more than one month in advance, only a deposit payment of £100 is required.
For an alternative stay on any nights shown as available, just ask us. You don't actually have to be resident during the whole period that you've booked, if you prefer a shorter stay for the same price. You can always select more than one consecutive stay for a longer booking (e.g. 2 weeks).
- 2021 April : Two stays remain. The Mull Music Festival weekend is not bookable and there is no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.
- 2021 May : We have two stays remaining.
- 2021 June : We're fully booked this month.
- 2021 July : We're fully booked this month.
- 2021 August : 6-night stays are available.
- 2021 September : We have three stays remaining.
- 2021 October : One 6-night stay is available. The Mull Rally weekend is not bookable and there's no waiting list. Instead, sign up for news to hear if a stay becomes available.
We may ask you to bring your own bedsheets and towels for your stay (all pillows and duvets are provided, with freshly laundered undercover protectors). This means that you can be confident laundry will be sanitised to your own standards. If this is going to be difficult for you, just let us know and we may be able to make other arrangements.
Find out about other COVID-19 hygiene measures we're taking, and any restrictions currently in place.